





So we decided this Sunday it was our turn to have the family over for bbq and our new favorite past-time...Rock Band. Bobby swears if we ever got this game he'd never leave the house. It is a good thing he likes it since he's the only one who will sing. Of course Mitchell schooled us all "shredding" lead guitar but what else does an 18 year old do with their time? At least you can finally see his face now that he got bribed into cutting his hair. The kids were so funny......I couldnt believe how much fun they had with a box! Of course the baby was perfect even if she was a little fussy from an upset stomach. We've vowed to do this at least once a month now. Who would have thought a bunch of adults could get so additced to a video game. After everyone had their turn at playing until their fingers hurt and Bobby singing until he almost lost his voice, it had been over 3 hours! Good times! Oh yeah...and to anyone who hasnt seen the inside of my house, ignore the duck wallpaper...its coming down SOON!! I almost wouldnt post these pictures because of it! Who puts up duck wallpaper border anymore?
3 comments:
That game definitely gives us something to do when we get together. I'm excited to do it again next month!
I love to get Rock Band, I think it looks so much fun. We have Guitar Hero and we love it. Nothing wrong with duck wallpaper borders.
We love family parties and Ted loves his new BBQ. I swear I am never ready for summer to end because these types of parties are what we live for.
Post a Comment