Ok....someone needs to really teach me how to run...in high heels....chasing dogs....in the dark...while recovering from a broken toe (on the other foot)! Either that or teach me how to keep my poor swollen foot from getting bigger and bigger each day because elevation, ibuprofin, and wrapping it arent working...my poor marshmellow toes are seriously about to explode! Why oh why do I have to be such a clutz? Its really sad when you come home from the hospital and realize..wait...I have an even better boot cast from the last time I hurt my foot, I'll use that one instead!???? WHAT THE HECK???? I'll spare you the images of my bruised knee, scraped up hand, and hurt ego! I really am grateful to be hobbling along at work though instead of using crutches. First I crawled for a few hours on Friday night after the "incident" that wasnt fun, then came the crutches for a day (MAN YOU CAN REALLY GET BRUISES FROM CRUTCHES...ok I know I'm a wimp! But thankfully yesterday the walking Gods were looking down on me and allowed me to painfully start to wobble around the house...most just to the bathroom and back. Ok..so enough about my foot! I'm really bummed I missed out on the Guns and Hoses event on Saturday because of my crazy dogs but I hope some of you were able to go and support the good cause!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Teach me please!!!!
Ok....someone needs to really teach me how to run...in high heels....chasing dogs....in the dark...while recovering from a broken toe (on the other foot)! Either that or teach me how to keep my poor swollen foot from getting bigger and bigger each day because elevation, ibuprofin, and wrapping it arent working...my poor marshmellow toes are seriously about to explode! Why oh why do I have to be such a clutz? Its really sad when you come home from the hospital and realize..wait...I have an even better boot cast from the last time I hurt my foot, I'll use that one instead!???? WHAT THE HECK???? I'll spare you the images of my bruised knee, scraped up hand, and hurt ego! I really am grateful to be hobbling along at work though instead of using crutches. First I crawled for a few hours on Friday night after the "incident" that wasnt fun, then came the crutches for a day (MAN YOU CAN REALLY GET BRUISES FROM CRUTCHES...ok I know I'm a wimp! But thankfully yesterday the walking Gods were looking down on me and allowed me to painfully start to wobble around the house...most just to the bathroom and back. Ok..so enough about my foot! I'm really bummed I missed out on the Guns and Hoses event on Saturday because of my crazy dogs but I hope some of you were able to go and support the good cause!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry about your ankle. Dogs can be such pains in the ass. I feel your pain on the swollen part. That is how both of my feet looked being pregnant. They got so swollen they hurt, but I'm sure not as bad as yours did. Hope you get feeling better soon. Thanks for the advice on my blog.
Yuck! your foot looks funky! That sucks you hurt it. I hope if feels better soon.
Post a Comment