Monday, February 16, 2009

Not much to update!

Well...I felt like I needed to blog something but there really isnt anything. Lauren had a great time at the Grammy's and I promise to get some photos up as soon as I get some. Bobby is doing good....cancer free and no more surgery on his shouler. His doctor thinks its getting stronger and that is such a great thing! We're now working on his medical retirement and trying to decide what his next step in life will be. So many options!! I've been in and out of work...mostly out...because of what I thought was a minor surgery but apparantly turned out to be a lot more extensive so my doc. Order 2-4 weeks recover time. I didnt listen and went back after 6 days, then missed one, then worked one for 6 hours, worked a full friday, 1/2 Monday and Tuesday was rough then finally was sent home halfway through Wednesday...by docs orders and work's FMLA crap! Nice to be home....expcept for the hours unpaid...bummmer!!!! Oh well. Im back to work tomorrow and even though I'm still not confortable sitting all day, I'm going to do my best to make it all day. You'd think I had a freakin' historectomy...I didnt. Wow. Next time, I'll try not to play so though and stay HOME the whole time the doctor says. Maybe then I'd recover sooner. Ok it's late...I'll post some fun stuff soon. We really need a vacation so we can post someting really great!! Oh yeah.....my foot is finally getting better. It was a really sprained ankle that blead into the rest of my foot and that was the cause of the sweling and pain. Its still briused but the swelling hs gone down. Its amazing how long a stupid sprain takes to get better! I think all in all I'm just a wuss and like to comlain. Take me as I am :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your ankle, your foot, the whole thing. It just seems terrible. Isn't it strange how we all want a break from work, but when we are sick or injured we can't wait to get back.
I am so glad that Bobby is cancer free. That is fantastic and such a blessing. Thank you for the book referral I will be checking it out. I am ready to start a new one. Oh and yes, you can borrow whatever books you want. I will never read them again. Once is enough for me.