Sunday, August 23, 2009

What's New.....

I know its been forever since I've posted. We've been busy. I'm back in school 4 nights a week and it is sucking a TON of my time. I'm just getting over a nasty summer cold that wasnt much fun but at least I'm on the tail end of it! We've got a couple of new hobbies....Bobby bought me a BEAUTIFUL 1965 12 GA Browning Citori shotgun to shoot trap with. I LOVE IT!!! This what happens when the butt isnt secured against your shoulder and the clay pigeon flies left!! OUCH. We also started guitar lessons which we're really excited about...to finally know how to play for real instead of just messing around with the 5 chords I know. We're headed to Reno next weekend for an informal Bragg family reunion and I'm so excited. There are family members I've never met before and we've been married for 6 1/2 years!! I'll be sure to take lost of pictures!

1 comment:

Adri said...

Ooouuucchhh! That looks like it hurts.