Tuesday, January 12, 2010

One month....

Its been a month since Bobby has been gone and I cant even express how difficult it has been. I've been trying to stay strong but miss him so much. I cant believe that I will go on without him by my side and look forward to the day I get to see him again. Thank you so much to all the prayers, kind words, and love that all my friends and family have expressed to me. They mean so much to me and I wouldnt have been able to go through this without you all. His spirit will live on forever and I feel so lucky that I got to spend the last 7 years with him. YOU ARE MY TRUE LOVE BOBBY! I miss you!!

2 comments:

Adri said...

I love what you said in this post about how grateful you are to have the last 7 years with Bobby and your right you will be together again someday. Stay strong and let me know if there is anything you need. Take care!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got some time away. You are so positive, it is amazing. You reminded me that we need to be thankful for all that we have and find the positive in difficult things. Thanks for the example. We are all here for you. If we can help let us know.