Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Benefit

Guns and Hoses (an organization that helps police officers and firefighters with hardships) is throwing a benefit event on December 18th at Lumpys. The entry to get in is $10 and Lumpys is donating a percentage of their bar sales for the benefit (so the more you drink.......). The guy setting it up must have some great contacts because I've never heard of a bar that will give you a percentage of their bar sales. So the more the better. I'll have a flyer out hopefully within the next week. There will be a band, a raffle and an auction. It is at 8:00 but I will know more when I get the flyer. I hope a lot of you can make it. It isn't just for Bobby but our friend Rick who also has cancer. It sounds like a really great event and its all going to benefit our fellow officers. Try and make it if you can. I'll send more info when I have it.

No comments: