
My clumsy self has done it again...got too close to some scalding hot motorcycle pipes and burned my leg!! OUCH!!! No need to amputate :-) just a little infection and some time to heal. In other news, we're working through a lot of stuff and considering moving out of state once everything is over with. I know its a drastic move but we feel like we need a clean slate. No definite plans yet, but exciting talks about our future! Our day to day life is pretty boring but very busy. Its amazing when you're both not working, how incredibly busy life can be. I feel like I still have a full time job!! So...thats our story for now. Nothing too exciting!
2 comments:
Yikes, looks like you got it pretty bad. Whats this business about moving out of state? I don't like that...
OUCH!!!! That looks like it really hurts. Take it easy woman!
Post a Comment