Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jumped the gun....

Ok...so I was a little ahead of myself with the moving out of state comment. It was just an idea that was thrown around so for those of you who care...no worries. I'll be around. No plans yet, just throwing around ideas. I love Utah and my family but maybe someday we might move on to a new adventure. For now...I've enrolled in school again!!! YIPPEE!!! I'm really excited...I start Tuesday! Wow....it was a crazy fast decision and one that is way different than where I have been. After getting a Bachelors in Marketing, I'm now going for an Associates in Respiratory Therapy. I know...crazy change....but for those of you who know me, I've always dreamed of working in the medical field and this will finally make my dreams come true. So...wish me luck for the next 21 months of more school...uuugghhh. I think it will be fun though. It has also inspired Bobby to enroll back into the Masters program he started last year so we'll both be students once again. Life is changing, changing, changing....but in a good way! :-)

1 comment:

Adri said...

Wow... you guys have done some major changes. Good luck with school, I loved working in the medical field, it's really great!