There will be a viewing on Sunday Dec 20 from 6-7 pm followed by a Vigil funeral service from 7-8. This will be at the Jenkins Soffe Mortuary at 4760 S State Street in Murray.
On Monday there will be a family viewing at 11:30 followed by a funeral Mass at noon at St Joseph the Worker Church on 7405 S Redwood Road . The church has been demolished to make way for a new church so the service will be in the social hall which is toward the back of the parking lot on the south side. The grave side service will follow at Camp Williams Veterans Memorial Cemetery. Following the graveside service, there will be a luncheon at the Church (social hall).
3 comments:
I will miss you my friend.
I don't believe in Good byes. So I will see you later. I will miss you so much and you were the best stand in brother a girl could have. You will be missed by all who loved and cared about you. R.I.P dear friend.
Yea, I’m okay Bragg! Thanks for the memories my friend.
Post a Comment