Before After
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Before and after....
Its amazing what a little stress....ok....a lot of stress will do to a person. Not that I'm complaining but we both lost a significant amount of weight since the first of the year...most of it in the last several months. I'm 37 lbs lighter and Bobby is around 45. A little too much for him but I'm still aiming to lose more. Here are some before and after pics of him. I dont really have any for me and wouldnt want to post them anyway since I still think I look fat! Update on his progress....he begins his first of two chemo treatments on Tuesday. Even though all the tests looked good, we decided to opt for treatment to kill off any microscopic cancer cells that may be looming around in his body. The chemo is a very mild form and shouldnt have too many side effects. The first treatment is next week, then another in 3 weeks so we should have all of this behind us by the first of the year. His shoulder seems to be healing nicely. He has started physical therapy and it doesnt feel all that great but they are taking it very slowly this time. Hopefully this surgery is a success and he can finally start getting the strength back in his right arm and shoulder. I'm worried that he's lost a lot of muscle mass even though he did have a little to spare :-). Other than that, things are business as usual. I'm back to work full-time after having almost a full 6 weeks off to take care of him so I'm playing catch-up big time. My yard at home is such a disaster and I really need to get motivated to clean it up before it gets too cold. Some areas look like a jungle the weeds are so bad, the trees are out of control, I have peaches all over the ground in my back yard, the rose bushes are a mess, and the lawn really needs to be mowed. I'm so not used to taking all this on myself as the yard has always been Bobby's baby. Oh well....enough complaining from me. Just thought I'd
give an update since its been a while. 
Before After
Before After
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'M SO GLAD THAT THINGS ARE OKAY. JUST KEEP YOUR HEADS UP AND KNOW THAT WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU GUYS.
TRISH XO
Glad to hear that things are looking up. Good luck with the chemo next week. I'm sure things will be just fine. Don't worry so much about all that needs to be done. In times like these, it's okay to let some things go for a while.
Dear Son,
You are always with me in my hart and my thoughts turn to you often.
This is a hard time for you and my pryaer for you is that God will bless you in your time of trial.
All my love .
Dad
Post a Comment