Monday, October 20, 2008

Bobby volunteers...

On Saturday we got out of the house (we havent been doing that much lately...at least not as much as we should) and first made a much needed visit to some best friends and then we were off to go campaining. Bobby has volunteered for a couple of House Representatives to go door to door and "spread their word"...and of course, I was DRAGGED along. I ended up really enjoying it actually. It was a nice day (except for the wind) and all the walking really boosted the energy level that has seemed to be so lacking in the last month or so. I had sworn I was going to take pictures and then got so caught up in my duties to carrying the brochures and making the mapping of the neighborhood easier, that I completely forgot.

Chemo Day 1 begins tomorrow and although we dont know what type of side effects he will have, we do know which ones are possible thanks to our Chemo for Dummies class last week. I'm optomistic that if we follow instructions well, he'll feel fine. The best news is that this process wont last too horribly long. I'll post more tomorrow.

No comments: